Historically, Capitol Retirement Strategies has focused on clients aged 55 and over who are ready to retire. Our “U50” practice is designed for those who are just starting to plan for and think about what comes ‘next’.
You’ve done all the things you were supposed to do – work a steady job, invest in your 401k and maybe even start a family. Perhaps you are unsure about what else you can or should be doing to prepare for the major events in your life. You may be wondering:
- Do I have enough life insurance for my family to thrive if something happens to me?
- What coverages should I have to protect myself and my family if I become disabled?
- Am I saving enough for my kids’ college? What’s a 529 anyway?
- Did I choose the best investments in my 401k?
- My parents/grandparents are starting to decline – should I be considering Long Term Care Insurance for myself?
We look forward to helping identify any steps you could take to put you on the path to success. Please complete the information below to be contacted directly.